Images by Hrishikesh Vimadalal
Hat: Meerwiibli by Sarah-maria; Shoes: Rick Owens; Everything else thrifted
This post consists of all of my favourite finds from the last couple of months. I paid $12.50 for that coat at a thrift store in North Carolina. Found this awesome princess Leia hat in Beacon, NY and this incredible tiger backpack online from some chinese website. The backpack is a conversation maker anywhere you go. It is huge and people can't help but talk about it, eye it and roll their eyes a bit when they see it. So if you do intend on getting one, just keep that in mind.
Also HAPPY FREAKING 2014 Y'all!! I have to take this moment to thank my fantastic photographers of 2013!
- Hrishikesh Vimadalal: who shot most of 2013 is absolutely fantastic!
- Jackie Russo: who helped me the entire 2012 and part of 2013, graduated this year from NYU with fantastic grades and I am super proud of her achievements!
- Shraddha Borawake: The original DSM photog/ artist extraodinaire
- Alison Wynn: The best-crazy-friend-photog combo
- Upasana Jain: Ex- DSM photog who moved to India and did a shot again this year when I was visiting India.
- Ji Yoe
- Tamanna Shaikh
And thank you all for keeping up with me. Even when I don't post too regularly sometimes. 2013 was a stressful year and I am so glad it's over. You guys are the best and I am infinitely grateful for the love.